The Student Room Group

I hate liars but I'm one of them

I really want to get out of the habit of lying, even little things. Any advice on how to stop? I feel like even if people don't find out, I still feel bad. I haven't done anything wrong with lying (things bigger than lies) but I want to be able to stop.
This is a lie, isn't it?
If u lie and at the same time u hate liars, u are 100% a hypocrite
Just think twice before u lie, think that its wrong and that is there point of u lying in the forst place like what are u gonna achieve from lying.
Original post by Anonymous
I really want to get out of the habit of lying, even little things. Any advice on how to stop? I feel like even if people don't find out, I still feel bad. I haven't done anything wrong with lying (things bigger than lies) but I want to be able to stop.
Original post by Anonymous

When you lie, try to tell the truth immediately afterwards. That way, your brain begins to appreciate that you want to be truthful.
Why do somepeople feel the guilt when they lie, like cmon its a survival skill to get out of trouble, well most of the time and theres no point feeling bad abt it. I lie when I have to lie but I never feel bad abt it.

Quick Reply

Latest