Extremely confusing situation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So this girl randomly approached me at an event, chatted and spoke signs were telling me that she looked interested but nothing happened that night as i was quite inebriated and didn’t make a move at all.

So i messaged her one day and asked her for a meetup coffee etc to sort out where things were going but didn’t go to plan, she didn’t directly say no but in a manner which comes across as a no and said she wasn’t looking for anything at the moment. Makes it clear that she’s not my type.

Next time we bumped into each other it felt awkward but she apologised and she admitted that she’d make out with me, which i feel really frustrated especially having to go to the effort of asking to go out for a coffee but a couple of days later says she wants to make out?!

Please i feel like i have no say in this and she can do whatever she likes?

So I don’t know what to feel/say...

I’m 27 and first time i came across a situation like this
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah she's definitely giving off mixed messages. I recommend you talk with her more and see if you can understand where she's coming from better. If she continues to be confusing and inconsistent then just leave well enough alone
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Bump
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this girl randomly approached me at an event, chatted and spoke signs were telling me that she looked interested but nothing happened that night as i was quite inebriated and didn’t make a move at all.

So i messaged her one day and asked her for a meetup coffee etc to sort out where things were going but didn’t go to plan, she didn’t directly say no but in a manner which comes across as a no and said she wasn’t looking for anything at the moment. Makes it clear that she’s not my type.

Next time we bumped into each other it felt awkward but she apologised and she admitted that she’d make out with me, which i feel really frustrated especially having to go to the effort of asking to go out for a coffee but a couple of days later says she wants to make out?!

Please i feel like i have no say in this and she can do whatever she likes?

So I don’t know what to feel/say...

I’m 27 and first time i came across a situation like this
Ok. Just agree to meet up with her and take it from there. Maybe she has realised that she shoukd have been clearer. If she does it again then you should move on. But give it another try first.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
People get enjoyment out of playing hard to get.
She is probably just looking for fun and may not be wanting anything serious.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
32.65%
The paper was reasonable (308)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (72)
11.41%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.13%

Watched Threads