I got 2 presentations tomorrow HEEEELP Watch

Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Well it’s technically today because it’s 12:03 am
I haven’t even started the second presentation yet fml 🤦🏽*♂️
Any tips when I’m presenting? I’m an introvert so I’m quiet nervous and presentation is one of the worst fears of an introvert.

Any help would be appreciated
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anon123a
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
well im in my last year so when I do presentations or consider something public, i always think about the fact that it wont matter as I will never see them again lol.

For a presentation, I dont know what year your in and how important this is but you could have the majority of the information on the screen...
just don't look at them.. wow idek but good luck ..
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anon123a)
well im in my last year so when I do presentations or consider something public, i always think about the fact that it wont matter as I will never see them again lol.

For a presentation, I dont know what year your in and how important this is but you could have the majority of the information on the screen...
just don't look at them.. wow idek but good luck ..
Thank you for the advice!
Just so you know I’m in year 12 and I got a physics presentation (not that important) but I got a presentation that I need to present to the whole sixth form
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anon123a
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Revision Boiii)
Thank you for the advice!
Just so you know I’m in year 12 and I got a physics presentation (not that important) but I got a presentation that I need to present to the whole sixth form
oh right so yeh, 1 MORE YEAR LEFT AND U WONT SEE ALL THESE DEGRADING AND JUDGEMENTAL TEACHERS and students LOL. yes so i'd say they've probably seen worse and - oh sht I just saw the part where you said you have to present to the whole of sixth form lool. thats actually mad. wth would they make you do that? O well, my main advice would be forget about the people seeing it. omg im not really introverted by I don't think i could do a whole 6th form and if im not that prepared as well. your brave mann !!!!

i get nervous and uncomfortable if im in a room with a teacher and having a one-to -one convo ..very awkward and had to present for just him and was having a panic attack. He told me to come one day and so my heart was beating so so much and when I got to his office, he wasn't there and I was so relieved as it meant I didn't have to do the presentation then and I was really not prepared..lmao tthought id share the story.. Hopefully there are other people presenting and its not jsut you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads