Is it realistically possible to do ALevels in one year? Watch

Brendan0686
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I had a bad AS year at school and plan on doing online learning with Cloud Learn next year, fast tracking History (Edexcel), Philosophy, and Psychology (AQA) I want to do Law with KCL so I have to fast track them since KCL are strict on you completing your ALevels in a max 2 years.

I just want to know under the following conditions would it be possible to fast track ALevels:
6 days of study/learning a week
6-7 hours a day
September-May

I need A*AA to get into KCL Law and I was hoping this would be possible to achieve doing those hours, I am a hard worker and will work for what I want to achieve. It also happens that you do all your exams in the 2nd year of Alevels anyway so it'd only be catching up on learning which with the resources and 1:1 tutoring of Cloud Learn I would hope it'd be possible.

Is this realistic?
ah18212
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I reckon its possible, you just need to be true to yourself that you're actually going to stick to that schedule and minimize all distractions (log out of social media for the entire year, etc.). And if you do stick to that schedule, make sure that course that you're doing is worth the money - check the reviews and see if anyone in a similar position to you had their desired outcome.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?