Household income for student finance help Watch

Jxshmarley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
I applied for student finance in April and my mom and dad are both divorced, we have recently gone through a tough time with my parents and spent a while at my moms and when filling in my application for House hold income I chose my mom. I’ve recently sent off her income for assessment with the form and after all the difficulties I’ve had with living with my dad we’ve resolved them and I’m moving back in there but I’ve not long sent off the application form for my mom. Should I call up and explain my circumstances and change the application to my dads name or is this fine? Went through some bad times and had to spend staying at my moms hence why I chose her but since I’ll be back with my dad soon should I change it?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jxshmarley)
Hello
I applied for student finance in April and my mom and dad are both divorced, we have recently gone through a tough time with my parents and spent a while at my moms and when filling in my application for House hold income I chose my mom. I’ve recently sent off her income for assessment with the form and after all the difficulties I’ve had with living with my dad we’ve resolved them and I’m moving back in there but I’ve not long sent off the application form for my mom. Should I call up and explain my circumstances and change the application to my dads name or is this fine? Went through some bad times and had to spend staying at my moms hence why I chose her but since I’ll be back with my dad soon should I change it?
Who you pick to support your SFE application doesn’t have to be who you’re living with when you apply. You can pick one of your parents.
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello
Hi there,

Will you be living with your dad throughout the academic year and are you solely dependant on him?

Regards,
Nihad
Jxshmarley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Not entirely sure yet, it depends on how it goes with living at my dads now if there’s no more problems yes, but if there is I’ll probably move back into my moms. But I’ll also be living away from home at uni when I start in September
(Original post by SFE Nihad)
Hi there,

Will you be living with your dad throughout the academic year and are you solely dependant on him?

Regards,
Nihad
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not entirely sure yet, it depends on how it goes with living at my dads now if there’s no more problems yes, but if there is I’ll probably move back into my moms. But I’ll also be living away from home at uni when I start in September
You can choose either parent (and their partner if applicable) to be your sponsor.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads