The Student Room Group

Primark interview

I’ve recently had an interview with primark at Oxford Street (Tottenham Court Road) and by the end, the interviewer offered me the job straight away but I haven’t heard anything from them yet as he said I would. Plus, during the interview he asked me if I had any holidays already booked, which I thought I didn’t, but my partner booked a surprise holiday for our anniversary (in a month) and I got to know today and, I thought I did not have to give a notice to my current job as I am in a 0-hour contract but I do, it’s only a week, but I did not inform Primark. Should I ring them and inform them of all of this? I’m scared I’ll lose the job offer.
Reply 1
If it's a 0 hour contract they're very unlikely to get rid of you as they'll just get someone else in to cover the shift. When the interviewer calls back or contacts you you should make them aware though.
Original post by beageezus
I’ve recently had an interview with primark at Oxford Street (Tottenham Court Road) and by the end, the interviewer offered me the job straight away but I haven’t heard anything from them yet as he said I would. Plus, during the interview he asked me if I had any holidays already booked, which I thought I didn’t, but my partner booked a surprise holiday for our anniversary (in a month) and I got to know today and, I thought I did not have to give a notice to my current job as I am in a 0-hour contract but I do, it’s only a week, but I did not inform Primark. Should I ring them and inform them of all of this? I’m scared I’ll lose the job offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending