The Student Room Group

May have forgotten to write centre number

I’m 95% sure I wrote my centre number on my Edexcel IAL Physics exam, but I did definitely write my full name and candidate number. Would those 2 be enough if I actually did forget the centre number?
Original post by ahmxdgh
I’m 95% sure I wrote my centre number on my Edexcel IAL Physics exam, but I did definitely write my full name and candidate number. Would those 2 be enough if I actually did forget the centre number?

It'll get checked and filled in if necessary by your school/college so don't worry about it.
Reply 2
I asked my exams officer and she told me that although they don’t check the details in school (believe it or not) I still shouldn’t worry.
Original post by Reality Check
It'll get checked and filled in if necessary by your school/college so don't worry about it.
Original post by ahmxdgh
I asked my exams officer and she told me that although they don’t check the details in school (believe it or not) I still shouldn’t worry.

That's good then :smile: I'm surprised your centre didn't check through the covers as they were bundling them, but there we go.
Reply 4
Yeah me too, considering it was only me and another student sitting the exam 😂. So you definitely think Edexcel would be able to track it back to me if I had indeed forgotten the centre number?
That's good then :smile: I'm surprised your centre didn't check through the covers as they were bundling them, but there we go.
Original post by ahmxdgh
Yeah me too, considering it was only me and another student sitting the exam 😂. So you definitely think Edexcel would be able to track it back to me if I had indeed forgotten the centre number?

Yes, definitely. Your candidate number is unique and when you were entered for the examination there is a clear cross reference between that number, your name and the centre number. So I'm certain there won't be an issue :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks!
Yes, definitely. Your candidate number is unique and when you were entered for the examination there is a clear cross reference between that number, your name and the centre number. So I'm certain there won't be an issue :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest