Driving test tomorrow. Any last minute tips? Watch

Peachydustt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve got my test tomorrow and I’m feeling extremely anxious. My instructor has messed me around a lot and I now don’t feel prepared at all. It’s only the past week we’ve been making it more intensive (2 hour lessons instead of 1) and I feel instead of making me more confident, it’s just highlighted how unready I am.

I really don’t believe I am much chance of passing but obviously it’s too late to change the date now

Any tips/advice would be really appreciated though.
Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm preparing for my test, which hopefully I'll take in the summer. A tip I received from my granddad is to make it really obvious when you're looking in the mirrors - if the instructor misses seeing you do it, they'll assume you simply didn't.
Also if you or anyone you know has a decent amount of land you can drive on, even just to practice reversing or parking, do ask them and have a go before tomorrow.
Good luck!
Peachydustt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kinyonga)
I'm preparing for my test, which hopefully I'll take in the summer. A tip I received from my granddad is to make it really obvious when you're looking in the mirrors - if the instructor misses seeing you do it, they'll assume you simply didn't.
Also if you or anyone you know has a decent amount of land you can drive on, even just to practice reversing or parking, do ask them and have a go before tomorrow.
Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I’ve had multiple people tell me to really emphasise the mirror checks so I’ll need to make sure I do! No one in my immediate family actually drives so I haven’t had any private practice. I’ve got a lesson with my instructor before my test so we can practice the manoeuvres so it should be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads