📚Need help~ ReViSiNg- future not looking good :( 📚

Watch this thread
StardustFalls
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Right so I wanna be a vet and at the moment I'm coming to the end of year 10. I've recently done my mocks and in science I didn't do very well (apart form physics which I got 52% in but I'd like to be better, and that might have been because my physics teacher is so much better than my other science teachers). I need to get atleast a 5 possibly a 6 to get into my sixth form to do biology for A level.

When I was revising for my mocks especially for science I was doing past papers and looking at the mark schemes and I was also listening to this amazing man from freesciencelessons (he's amazing go check him out on YouTube). As well as sticking poster of all the physics equations around my house. (btw in the tests I knew all the equations so I guess that's not a problem)!

I'm still waiting to find out my other mock results from history, French, RE, Drama ect but I just really wanna be a vet.

my maths didn't go too well either 😬

any replies and techniques to revising would be very helpful. oh I think I'm an auditory learner but possibly a mix of all 3
thanks!

Ay’dila
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Actually for revision just do what ever best suits you,I personally like doing some notes on an A4 paper from free science lessons and by using the revision guide and also can use flash cards from aqa , also for biology you can do look cover write check to do active revision on a certain topic, after you have finished learning all the topics with your notes done then move on to doing some kind maps on each topic and u can start doing some past papers.
StardustFalls
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Man! thanks that is actaully such a good idea.
username4811012
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Looking through the syllabus and viewing the critera is extremely helpful for the sciences and maths - it makes sure that no content is missing from your notes and that the information you have is accurate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (124)
38.51%
The paper was reasonable (154)
47.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (30)
9.32%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
4.35%

Watched Threads