The Student Room Group

GCSE edexcel physics triple paper 1 22nd may 2019

Yes boys how was it
1st six marker was partly a shambles but overall the paper was very easy to approach
Original post by Gargantua
Yes boys how was it
Half life question was 17100
Reply 3
What did you get for 1c where you had top find the constant? As far as I remember the equation was y = x^2/C (x and y where represented by different letters but thats irrelevant), and two points on the curve were 5,2 and 25,48. Using 5,2 you got C as 12.5, but using 25,48 you got C as 13.02. However using 25,50 you also got 12.5 as the constant so I think pearson drew their curve wrong or I remembered the coordinates wrong.

What did you guys put? I ended up putting 12.5 as the final answer.
I got 12.5 what unit did you use
Original post by OofBerry
What did you get for 1c where you had top find the constant? As far as I remember the equation was y = x^2/C (x and y where represented by different letters but thats irrelevant), and two points on the curve were 5,2 and 25,48. Using 5,2 you got C as 12.5, but using 25,48 you got C as 13.02. However using 25,50 you also got 12.5 as the constant so I think pearson drew their curve wrong or I remembered the coordinates wrong.

What did you guys put? I ended up putting 12.5 as the final answer.
Reply 5
Original post by Wetforgery
I got 12.5 what unit did you use

'Braking force constant' was what I put, definitely wrong though
by any chance do you remember the questions?
Original post by nagaamoos
by any chance do you remember the questions?

hey lol, this is so late, but do you by any chance remember any of the questions in that paper. I know chances of you remembering are slim but i had to take a chance here, my mocks for the may 2019 papers are in 3 days!😅🙃thank youu
Reply 8
OMG, please can you help me my mocks for the chem and physics are really soon and It would be great if you can tell me some of the questions you had. Also I’ve got the bio paper for edexcel 2019
Original post by maria54
OMG, please can you help me my mocks for the chem and physics are really soon and It would be great if you can tell me some of the questions you had. Also I’ve got the bio paper for edexcel 2019

heyy im so sorry i just saw your message. Im not that active here! I hope your test went well. But yh our school really played us, they gave us the 2019 may paper for bio then for the rest of the sciences they gave us this random ass paper. I think it was the 2020 one! Sooo yh were were all in shock as i found out some of my classmates had the may 2019 papers... it was no use

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending