Opinions on pyschadelics Watch

Legend123456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys,

I just posted a blog on a religious experience, if you like, after taking psychedelics. Many of the ancients used to take them in order to do spiritual work; how do you feel about them? I personally feel like the prohibition of drugs is a way of controlling people especially to suit to demands of capitalism as drugs helps us to loose attachment to desires.

Here is the link:

https://neckpainsandclusterheadaches...-ram-dass.html
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Ive only really heard about them through the joe rogan podcast. Him and quite a few of his guests seem to have a lot of good to say about them. They also don't seem overly addictive or dangerous if taken in controlled/safe environments, and it seems some have therapeutic benefits.. so why not legalise thme in controlled environments where people can take them if the wish, with supervision + guidance. But keep them illigal to the general public as a whole.

Artistically they certainly helped create some of the last centuries best works of art and music..
the beer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
so why not legalise thme in controlled environments where people can take them if the wish, with supervision + guidance. But keep them illigal to the general public as a whole.
Or just reverse the 2005 ban on the sale of magic mushrooms, there weren't really any problems when we could openly buy and sell them.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I believe they should be legal for the sole purpose of aiding towards one's own spiritual growth as you stated.
Legend123456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Love it! <3
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
I believe they should be legal for the sole purpose of aiding towards one's own spiritual growth as you stated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads