The Student Room Group

How do I deal with being intimidatingly beautiful??

I am incredibly stunning girl. I have exotic Pakistani looks, almond shaped big brown Kim kardashian eyes, lean and toned body with a backside to die for, long dark silky hair and beautiful straight teeth. When I’m wearing traditional shalwar kameez all asian men can’t take they eyes off me. But they are afraid to approach me as they say they are intimidated by my natural beauty.

Women are also very jealous and envious of me therefore I have very few girl friends. My friend never let me meet her boyfriend fir 3 years at uni cos she said I’m too gorgeous compared to her and that made her feel insecure.

Scroll to see replies

To learn that there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, it'll often be misconceived.
With a personality like that you are not getting v far in life :smile:
@nha. How does it feel knowing you're a sexy mofo boo?
Reply 4
Being humble would be a start.
Stop interacting with people in real life and become an Instagram model. Then you will simultaneously deal with this terrible issue and profit from it.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
@nha. How does it feel knowing you're a sexy mofo boo?

It.. it feels like having something there stalking my booty. Idrk what that is, but probably some girls hitting on my booty. They jealous ikik. Feelsgucciman
Original post by Anonymous
I am incredibly stunning girl. I have exotic Pakistani looks, almond shaped big brown Kim kardashian eyes, lean and toned body with a backside to die for, long dark silky hair and beautiful straight teeth. When I’m wearing traditional shalwar kameez all asian men can’t take they eyes off me. But they are afraid to approach me as they say they are intimidated by my natural beauty.

Women are also very jealous and envious of me therefore I have very few girl friends. My friend never let me meet her boyfriend fir 3 years at uni cos she said I’m too gorgeous compared to her and that made her feel insecure.

erm wow, you sure the Asian men are actually looking at YOU or maybe one of your friends?
Reply 8

You sound like crap by my taste to be honest.
Try not to fixate so much on your own looks. Most of this will just be in your head because you're thinking so much about it.
yasss gurl
Original post by nha.
It.. it feels like having something there stalking my booty. Idrk what that is, but probably some girls hitting on my booty. They jealous ikik. Feelsgucciman

It's me that's stalking your booty :colone:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
It's me that's stalking your booty :colone:

*giggles*
where the pics at :wink:

Blessed for not approaching.
Hmm, no one seems to be taking you seriously.
Y'all give her a chance she asked a qs to be answered
Maybeee, you can let everyone else f*uck off, cuz if you a beauty ppl ARE gna look.
Tell people you r lesbian (joke don't do that) Pretend you're already seeing someone? Give rude remarks for the sake of it? Personality matters :u:

Original post by Skittleskitty
Hmm, no one seems to be taking you seriously.
Y'all give her a chance she asked a qs to be answered
Maybeee, you can let everyone else f*uck off, cuz if you a beauty ppl ARE gna look.
Tell people you r lesbian (joke don't do that) Pretend you're already seeing someone? Give rude remarks for the sake of it? Personality matters :u:

We were taking her seriously, she's going to find it harder making friends if she can't be somewhat humble about it.
But of course, she'll probably just dismiss them as being "jealous"
Original post by jamesbarry17
Stop interacting with people in real life and become an Instagram model. Then you will simultaneously deal with this terrible issue and profit from it.

Great idea and I have thought about it but my parents are conservative traditional Pakistani they will not approve. I can’t even profit off my good looks 😔
It's very simple. You just carry on.

You owe it to yourself to use all of your talents and abilities to their full to get what you want out of life. Use your looks to your full advantage.

Preferable in an ethical way.

For sure you have to be realistic about how other people will react to you. It's just something to be aware of. It's up to them if they want to make false assumptions about you as a person based on your looks. Or if they want to behave in a certain way towards you, just because of your looks.

The opininions of others should not affect in any way your opinion of yourself.

Keep yourself as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside and you'll be onto a winner.

There's no need for you to be humble or modest. Just try to avoid boasting. Unspoken confidence is the best approach.
But I feel like some people just don't notice it when they do that and are oblivious so we need to start with baby steps :u:
Original post by MidgetFever
We were taking her seriously, she's going to find it harder making friends if she can't be somewhat humble about it.
But of course, she'll probably just dismiss them as being "jealous"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending