James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did people find the exam? I found it so hard. Did anyone else?
Do you think the grade boundaries will be higher, lower or the same compared to last year?
fh2712
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found it really hard too
Daniel Ferreira
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly want that bad I think the only one that was really hard was the critical angle one and the 1st 6 marker
James1908
Rep:
?
Did you understand the first graph question. It is not even on the spec.
James1908
Rep:
?
What do you think the grade boundaries will be like?
How did you find the biology and chemistry exams last week?
Daniel Ferreira
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what the one about the mass of the trolley and the height?
fh2712
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The physics exam made me feel annoyed and stressed but honestly, I've decided to let it go. We've got English lit tomorrow so that's my focus now and I'm not gonna let physics get to me because we've at least got paper 2 and I can't afford to stress out right now because what's done is done.
James1908
Rep:
?
What did u put for first 6 mark questions? I dont think u even need to know how gamma rays are produced.
I put annihilation - positron & electron collide, which emits 2 gamma rays in opposite directions.
Ethan 1y3udb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I put that and just made up some random stuff about decaying nuclei but I have no idea
if it's right
(Original post by James1908)
What did u put for first 6 mark questions? I dont think u even need to know how gamma rays are produced.
I put annihilation - positron & electron collide, which emits 2 gamma rays in opposite directions.
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I loved the paper... I hope I can now achieve a grade 7 instead of 5 which I got in my mocks!
James1908
Rep:
?
What did you actually find the paper easy?
(Original post by 00392962)
I loved the paper... I hope I can now achieve a grade 7 instead of 5 which I got in my mocks!
Tumi Jaiye
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i feel like i actually did really well on that paper and hope i can get a grade 9, depending on how hard paper 2 is, the grade boundaries may be lower than last years because most people found it hard
James1908
Rep:
?
In the first 6 marker, did u know what to put about producing radio waves?
You must be good at maths as well - lots of that paper was graphs, maths and equations which we have not seen before
Daniel Ferreira
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I put that it is emitted in beta decay and an electron is ejected from the nucleus forming a proton from a neuron and radio waves are emmitted from oscillations in electrical signals

itsjeff263432d
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
In the first 6 marker, did u know what to put about producing radio waves?
You must be good at maths as well - lots of that paper was graphs, maths and equations which we have not seen before
the sixer marker is not about radio waves,it's about gamma waves and the em spectrum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.32%
I don't have everything I need (94)
38.68%

Watched Threads