Blood Brothers Predictions - Lit 2 Predictions 23-05-2019!!

Watch
KieranMalandain
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone!!
My first formal post on TSR... hope you are all doing well!

If you want more info scroll down, but just quickly my prediction is the narrator / theme of superstition and fate!

So I've been looking around the web and, although Blood Brothers is the 2nd most studied 20th century text, I cannot find anything on its predictions! So thought I would outline what I think will come up next tomorrow.

Please be aware that my only basis for these predictions are the past papers and specimen papers!

So now onto the reasons why... well looking at the 7 main characters, Mickey, Eddie and Mrs J have all come up twice, and Mrs L and Linda have both come up once. Theme-wise, Class + Money and the Past have come up once, Nature vs Nurture and Growing up twice.

This therefore leaves the Narrator + Superstition / Fate, and Sammy and violence that have never come up before. Bare in mind they could repeat something that has only come up once! (if they do this, I think it would be Mrs Lyons and Class / Money).

Sammy and violence is quite a narrow theme, and therefore I think that the character of the Narrator is what will come up in the exam! There is so much to talk about, and you can relate it to all the different themes.

Hope this helped! Leave your thoughts / predictions and any final tips you have below!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (119)
4.97%
Uncertainty around my education (357)
14.91%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (263)
10.98%
Lack of purpose or motivation (337)
14.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (108)
4.51%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (140)
5.85%
Loneliness (207)
8.64%
Financial worries (88)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (100)
4.18%
Exposure to negative news/social media (116)
4.84%
Lack of real life entertainment (127)
5.3%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (208)
8.68%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (225)
9.39%

Watched Threads