2019 Edexcel GCSE Maths Higher : Predicted topics for papers 2 & 3

Watch this thread
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED PAPER 3 LIST

2019 Edexcel GCSE Maths Higher :
Predicted topics for papers 2 & 3

After looking at Edexcel Higher Paper 1 2019, I have made a list of topics that have not appeared yet including links to questions. Expect a lot of these to come up in papers 2/3 but also expect some topics that have already come up in paper 1 to come up again - here's a full topic list. Unfortunately loads of topics didn't appear in Paper 1 so this is a very long list! A smaller list will be provided after Paper 2.

Last edited by Notnek; 3 years ago
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
thanks so much Notnek !! very useful information.

:bear:
1210Libra
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Uphystar
Notnek
Rep:
(Original post by the bear)
thanks so much Notnek !! very useful information.

:bear:
No problem
Nicklearning
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks a lot for this! btw is there a work through answers for each? I tend to miss steps when trying these myself. I struggle with learning the material and applying it, if the questions gets wordy. If not no worries. Thanks.
Notnek
Rep:
(Original post by Nicklearning)
Thanks a lot for this! btw is there a work through answers for each? I tend to miss steps when trying these myself. I struggle with learning the material and applying it, if the questions gets wordy. If not no worries. Thanks.
You should find work through solutions to most of the question sets here:

https://justmaths.co.uk/2015/12/21/9...c-higher-tier/
SchmuckOff
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Legend
(Original post by Notnek)

After looking at Edexcel Higher Paper 1 2019, I have made a list of topics that have not appeared yet including links to questions. Expect a lot of these to come up in papers 2/3 but also expect some topics that have already come up in paper 1 to come up again - here's a full topic list. Unfortunately loads of topics didn't appear in Paper 1 so this is a very long list! A smaller list will be provided after Paper 2.

Nicklearning
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Really appreciate that, thank you!
You should find work through solutions to most of the question sets here:

https://justmaths.co.uk/2015/12/21/9...c-higher-tier/
jasleen_music
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
what is 'Conditional/Given that' under the statistics? Maybe give an example question. Thanks.
Rizen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
plz update
Rizen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
plz update

IsMo987
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
http://chng.it/m5RHmXSqMk
GUYSSSS PLEASEEE SIGN THISS PETITION FOR LOWER GRADE BOUNDRIES IN MATHS DUE TO PLAGIARISM AND NOT ENOUGH TIME
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
29.58%
As I expected (22)
30.99%
Harder (25)
35.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.23%

Watched Threads