Lushydushy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello to whoevers reading this,

So I had applied to University of Birmingham in my final year of college, however i was unsuccessful with my application and so my A2B application also was unsuccessful. I ended up withdrawing my applications from UCAS (since the other applications weren’t the courses I wanted to study) and I had decided to apply in 2019/2020.

1. The question I would like to ask if whether its possible for me to apply for the A2B scheme again when I reapply to University of Birmingham (I fit the requirements)?
2. Would I need to go back to my previous college and ask them to do the application or could I do it myself?

Thank you
Tattersky
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Contact the A2B team to be sure, but my experience was that you had to apply again via a college/school. If you are resitting the exam at the same college as a private candidate, then they may let you apply via the college A2B administrator.

Add a note on the application that you passed the A2B modules earlier and they should let you on the scheme without having to go through the course again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (150)