Jeffree Star and Tati Westbrook r bigger liars than James

Watch
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Seeing Jef's new video just made me realise how fake and manipulative he is, he was literally trying to play the "ive changed and become enlightened" card to hide the fact that he was LYING about having receipts. He also deleted over 1000 tweets (that's a lot of problematic tweets).
Tbh, I think jeffree star manipulated and told Tati to make the video in the first place cos he was jealous of James.

Looking back at it all, I 100% feel like he orchestrated this whole situation
Last edited by Athenaxx; 2 years ago
urgurlbecca
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Tati clearly made the video to promote her vitamin brand imho and Jeffree was just using it an excuse to "cancel" James
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
i have no idea who any of these people are ?

Kian Stevens
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Seriously, who cares? Who actually follows this crap and finds any form of entertainment in it?
It's childish internet drama between rich, egoistical, narcissist 'influencers' who are massively disconnected from reality, which will all blow over after a few weeks and everyone will be 'friends' again before something else ridiculously pathetic happens, and then the cycle will continue in order to muster up some more attention and fake drama
I'd sooner go on holiday with the McCanns than bear any more of this plaguing the internet
Last edited by Kian Stevens; 2 years ago
Athenaxx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
True af xD
(Original post by Kian Stevens)
Seriously, who cares? Who actually follows this crap and finds any form of entertainment in it?
It's childish internet drama between rich egoistical narcissist 'influencers' who are massively disconnected from reality, which will all blow over after a few weeks and everyone will be 'friends' again before something else ridiculously pathetic happens
I'd sooner go on holiday with the McCanns than bear any more of this plaguing the internet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads