Does Anal feel good for a girl? Watch

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rocky Handsome)
It feels good..but she has to be prepared for it.(i.e. she cant eat a heavy meal bfr doing it)
(Original post by SoggyCabbages)
Dunno about the girl but it feels good when I shove my massive schlong in her ********.
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
big poop is the best feeling in the world
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-02-2019/v5Oi31.gif
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
People do use lot of lubes during their first time due to inexperience...Don't worry you'll master it after like at least 2 months or so.
2 months??? :eek: that's a bloody long time
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you do it everyday..a week is enough.
(Original post by Anonymous)
2 months??? :eek: that's a bloody long time
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
was i wrong tho
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The girl I'm seeing is an anal queen Apparently it's just like vaginal sex in the way that it can be uncomfortable or even painful at first, but the more you do it the better it feels. You can "train" yourself by practising anal masturbation with small toys at first like a beginner's butt plug and progressing to larger ones as time goes by. Oh, and you need lube with anal, it's not self lubricating. Try different types of lube. We use coconut oil. Plus it helps to do a douche/enema beforehand so there's no poop in there.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
The girl I'm seeing is an anal queen Apparently it's just like vaginal sex in the way that it can be uncomfortable or even painful at first, but the more you do it the better it feels. You can "train" yourself by practising anal masturbation with small toys at first like a beginner's butt plug and progressing to larger ones as time goes by. Oh, and you need lube with anal, it's not self lubricating. Try different types of lube. We use coconut oil. Plus it helps to do a douche/enema beforehand so there's no poop in there.
mate. we legit use coconut oil or jojoba oil, the same **** she uses for her hair lol. thought we were bein unique. unless...you're ****ing my girl...
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
mate. we legit use coconut oil or jojoba oil, the same **** she uses for her hair lol. thought we were bein unique. unless...you're ****ing my girl...
:rofl:
Yeah, coconut oil is magic stuff, you can cook with it, use it for skin or hair care or use it to aid the giving and receiving of sexual pleasure She literally just scoops out a lump of it and then just puts the hard lump in her butt and lets it melt :lol: Does the trick.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah and you're also on tsr 24/7 and have 12 gems...
Ooh, hiding behind anon to insult people, you're hard :flute: Reported for abusing the anon function sucka

If you must know, I post on average 10x per day, according to my profile. It doesn't take all f***ing day to make 10 posts :rofl: Like 90% of my posting is late at night when I'm in chilling in bed. I hardly post at all any other time, prime example if you look at my posts today, I made like 3 or 4 posts during my lunch break and then haven't posted all day. 24/7 my arse :lol:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah and you're also on tsr 24/7 and have 12 gems...
Ooh, hiding behind anon to insult people, you're hard :flute: Reported for abusing the anon function sucka

If you must know, I post on average 10x per day, according to my profile. It doesn't take all f***ing day to make 10 posts :rofl: Like 90% of my posting is late at night when I'm in chilling in bed. I hardly post at all any other time, prime example if you look at my posts today, I made like 3 or 4 posts during my lunch break and then haven't posted all day. 24/7 my arse :lol:
lets spread love not aids. and he acc isnt on 24/7. i can barely get a hold of the lad for banter lol.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lets spread love not aids. and he acc isnt on 24/7. i can barely get a hold of the lad for banter lol.
I just enjoy picking apart people's nonsense tbh :flute:
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It feels good..but she has to be prepared for it.(i.e. she cant eat a heavy meal bfr doing it)
Expert..
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
shank u
(Original post by nha.)
Expert..
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
It doesn't feel that great and it can hurt. Wouldn't do it again since I get nothing out of it and I don't particularly want to have problems with incontinence or anal cancer. So no thanks, it's not for me.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SoggyCabbages)
Dunno about the girl but it feels good when I shove my massive schlong in her ********.
Anyone who feels the need to brag online probably has a micro
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:rofl:
Yeah, coconut oil is magic stuff, you can cook with it, use it for skin or hair care or use it to aid the giving and receiving of sexual pleasure She literally just scoops out a lump of it and then just puts the hard lump in her butt and lets it melt :lol: Does the trick.
it works for the initial slip in and insertion, but is pretty shite for a lube tbh if ur using a rubber anyways. it basically makes it pointless and destroys it. u dont notice that? but yh if ur going raw its better than actual lubes cos they use fake ****.
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i never knew that tbh
it works for the initial slip in and insertion, but is pretty shite for a lube tbh if ur using a rubber anyways. it basically makes it pointless and destroys it. u dont notice that? but yh if ur going raw its better than actual lubes cos they use fake ****.
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well. It feels good to me.
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thats cuz your already experiened
(Original post by Illusination)
Well. It feels good to me.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"Does anal feel good for a girl?"

Do you think "very strong orgasms" feel good for a girl?

The women that I know that don't like it are the ones with idiot boyfriends that have used no lube or a bit of spit.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We don't use a rubber for anal so yeah, probably just doesn't agree with latex or the lube on it already lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed