George Eliot Royal Holloway Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've just accepted and paid the £300 deposit for a room in George Eliot at Royal Holloway, but only now do I feel I'm seeing reviews that it's really unsociable there and people have a terrible time? Apparently it's not like typical university flat life at all? Does anyone have any experience of this or can they put my mind at ease?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've just accepted and paid the £300 deposit for a room in George Eliot at Royal Holloway, but only now do I feel I'm seeing reviews that it's really unsociable there and people have a terrible time? Apparently it's not like typical university flat life at all? Does anyone have any experience of this or can they put my mind at ease?
Hi there,

One of our current students, Callum, has written about his experience of living in George Eliot, which you can read here. George Eliot sits just across the road from the main campus so you'll be close to Founder's and the Emily Wilding Davison Building that is home to the library, shop, bank, Student Services Centre, Careers Employability Centre and Cafe on the Square. It's a self-catered accommodation like many of our other halls of residence so the kitchen and lounge area are great places to hang out with those who live in your house.

I hope you find Callum's blog useful, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (407)
18.64%
The paper was reasonable (1039)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.58%

Watched Threads