Applying to Bulgaria Help Watch

johnson_osei
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Thinking of applying to study medicine in Bulgaria or Latvia. Anyone studies at these unis? what agencies did you use? came across a few like interhecs, SME and Medconect? Anyone had any experiences with them or other agencies?
Bullet Knuckle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, I'm a fifth year in Bulgaria.

Have you thought about applying yourself directly? Contact the Uni's they should be able to help you through the process.
johnson_osei
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
thanks for replying! How are you finding the course? also I'm really scared and I don't want to mess my application up, I was told you need to submit a few documents and they need to be legalized and notarized etc. Latvia actually have list of authorized agencies so i'm guessing surely they would want you to apply through one since its easier?

(Original post by Bullet Knuckle)
Hello, I'm a fifth year in Bulgaria.

Have you thought about applying yourself directly? Contact the Uni's they should be able to help you through the process.
Bullet Knuckle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah the course is okay, very fast paced though but you get used to it.

Regarding Uni, you can apply directly, however it’s definitely more stressful and time consuming but it can save you a lot of money.

In terms of agencies, most of them are okay. They do get you a place at uni however after you are in l have noticed most of the time that's the last you hear or see from them 😅

I have seen one thats actually doing a lot for its students out here in Bulgaria: MedConnect. These guys hosted a conference and invited the GMC and some Doctors so that us students can talk with them about transitioning back to the UK. For me it was first of its kind in Bulgaria. Seem like they really big on supporting students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (436)
18.92%
The paper was reasonable (1084)
47.03%
Not feeling great about that exam... (508)
22.04%
It was TERRIBLE (277)
12.02%

Watched Threads