The Student Room Group

Who's better looking?

Young Sean Connery (Darby ogill) or Tom Cruise?
I can never think of Tom Cruise as anything other than a scientologist; he's really ugly on the inside. So Sean Connery takes that one.

Except he seems like kind of a misogynist sometimes so I dunno what to say.

Maybe these were not the attributes about which you were asking? >.>
Reply 2
Well I was going more on the looks side of things, but the anwser you gave is good enough as some people's personality can really turn people off.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I can never think of Tom Cruise as anything other than a scientologist; he's really ugly on the inside. So Sean Connery takes that one.

Young Sean Connery. So handsome.
who are these people?
Neither are good-looking IMO.

Why do you think he is so ugly on the inside? I don't know anything about him, just wondering.
Is he rude in interviews?
me
Original post by kurro
Why do you think he is so ugly on the inside? I don't know anything about him, just wondering.
Is he rude in interviews?

Scientology is a dangerous organised scam. Scientologists use pseudoscience and phoney ''personality tests'' to convince people that they have serious problems with their mind/soul/self esteem, and then sell them counselling sessions designed to keep them coming back, at huge expense. The movement/cult/organisation began in the US; when the lawsuits began, they rebranded themselves as a religion to cite the 1st amendment and escape litigation and avoid taxes. Interesting reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#Controversies

Tom Cruise funnels a solid percentage of his income into the Church of Scientology, and also, through being a high-profile person who's openly a scientologist, lends it credence.
(edited 4 years ago)
I don't really find either of them attractive but if I had to go with one it'd probably be Sean Connery
Judi Dench.
Oh dang, that's bad news. Thanks for the insight.
Scientology is a dangerous organised scam. Scientologists use pseudoscience and phoney ''personality tests'' to convince people that they have serious problems with their mind/soul/self esteem, and then sell them counselling sessions designed to keep them coming back, at huge expense. The movement/cult/organisation began in the US; when the lawsuits began, they rebranded themselves as a religion to cite the 1st amendment and escape litigation and avoid taxes. Interesting reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#Controversies

Tom Cruise funnels a solid percentage of his income into the Church of Scientology, and also, through being a high-profile person who's openly a scientologist, lends it credence.
Original post by kurro
Oh dang, that's bad news. Thanks for the insight.

No worries. All the Mission Impossible movies I watch are pirated, that's all I'm sayin'.
Reply 13
People have asked about there personalities so I'll give brief description. Tom Cruise is a devout Scientologists which group believes evil aliens try rule world and you need money to get evil alien spirit's off you. Sean Connery is known to get grumpy wanting everything perfect on set and has a short temper, and David Icke believes he's one of these evil aliens Tom Cruise belives in but David calls them "reptilians"
they’re both soooooo handsome but i have to go with Sean Connery.

Quick Reply

Latest