The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bexjw
Thanks everyone! I must admit, the relief and weight off my shoulders has been immense. Today is the first day where I’m not obsessing over my emails.

It sucks to get so close but these things happen for a reason! I’ll be in such a better position next year, both personally and application-wise.

I’m currently thinking Warwick, Notts, St George’s and possibly Sheffield. 😊

It’s been an absolute pleasure to share this cycle with you all, we’ve been through hell and back! I’ll see you guys who are reapplying in the 2021 thread. I’m going to be so much more chill with this application! 😂

Also hoping you get in next cycle so will be following the 2021 thread to check which uni you go to in 2021.
You will do it😃
Original post by Bexjw
Thanks everyone! I must admit, the relief and weight off my shoulders has been immense. Today is the first day where I’m not obsessing over my emails.

It sucks to get so close but these things happen for a reason! I’ll be in such a better position next year, both personally and application-wise.

It’s been an absolute pleasure to share this cycle with you all, we’ve been through hell and back! I’ll see you guys who are reapplying in the 2021 thread. I’m going to be so much more chill with this application! 😂

I'm sitting the GAMSAT again as I am not sure my score will get me through if I apply again. I think this year their cut off was 55/56. I think I saw you had 56 in the spreadsheet? Just a heads up as it would be awful to waste a place if their cut off is higher next year. Are you sitting the GAMSAT again?
Original post by BoilingMarmalade
I've been through the Sheffield application and interview process twice, so feel free to PM me if you've got any questions about it. And of course, if you were to get a place at Sheffield and decided to take it, I'll see you next September 😊

Did u applied for A101 or A100?
Original post by oracle87
Did u applied for A101 or A100?

A101. No way I could afford A100!
Original post by Bexjw

Sorry to hear that! I too felt the weight lift when I knew it had closed at Swansea. Good luck with applying for 2021 see you on the forums! 😏

Latest

Trending

Trending