anyalouisee
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Not sure if there's already a discussion for eduqas bio this year so I made one. Does anyone else even do this exam board?!
emma2277
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
yes i do, im finding it so hard
necroticblast
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Meeee tooo!
anyalouisee
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Me too I hate revision for bio it’s overwhelming the amount to get through. Any predictions for the papers?
(Original post by emma2277)
yes i do, im finding it so hard
necroticblast
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I tried to look for a pattern...but seems like everything comes up, every topic

(Original post by anyalouisee)
Me too I hate revision for bio it’s overwhelming the amount to get through. Any predictions for the papers?
Doodle_786
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Me!!
What did u you guys think of the exam?
reader1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It's Biology so I don't want to be too optimistic but I actually thought it was a good paper, I've had mocks that I found harder. But who knows, I never really know how to feel after Biology 😂
Doodle_786
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What did you guys get for Paper 1?
1) Got 10μm for actual-
-x axis: Time (hrs)
-
-Carrying capacity
-Lag phase: time taken for yeast to hydrate; log phase/ exponential growth; stationary phase
-You would expect to see a decline in the growth curve because resistance factors set in, i.e. space and nutrient
-C & D are affected by stressful conditions- advantages of reproducing sexually are production of genetically different offspring so greater chance of survival
6) Completely forgot what SSSI meant
7) Think the QER was easy- just make sure you include facts & figures from data given
Last edited by Doodle_786; 3 years ago
Inferno17
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
u have log and lag phase mixed up. lag phase is A the first stage of intense metabolic activity and enzyme synthesis and time for yeast to hydrate. And Log phase is B.
Doodle_786
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Oh yh, just realised
(Original post by Inferno17)
u have log and lag phase mixed up. lag phase is A the first stage of intense metabolic activity and enzyme synthesis and time for yeast to hydrate. And Log phase is B.
necroticblast
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ready for the next exam??? I think there will be a lot of human reproduction stuffs but tbh they always mix topics in one question
bells47
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What came up in the 2019 eduqas Biology comp 2 paper?
lijfweowj33
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Doodle_786)
What did you guys get for Paper 1?
1) Got 10μm for actual-
-x axis: Time (hrs)
-
-Carrying capacity
-Lag phase: time taken for yeast to hydrate; log phase/ exponential growth; stationary phase
-You would expect to see a decline in the growth curve because resistance factors set in, i.e. space and nutrient
-C & D are affected by stressful conditions- advantages of reproducing sexually are production of genetically different offspring so greater chance of survival
6) Completely forgot what SSSI meant
7) Think the QER was easy- just make sure you include facts & figures from data given
yooo did you get the markshceme for this paper, i think i have it my mock this year and i cant find the markscheme ANYWHERREE
simba10
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone done the 2020 component 3 or 2 by any chance
masterstudier33
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
anyone wanna make an unofficial markscheme together for the 2020 papers?
Binyaameen
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys
Binyaameen
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How are you
masterstudier33
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Binyaameen)
How are you
do u do eduqas biology?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
26.21%
As I expected (33)
32.04%
Harder (36)
34.95%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.8%

Watched Threads