lcc students staying at the costume store Watch

daria.k
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey !! i’m starting at lcc in september and i’ve been given an offer from the costume store, wondering if anyone else is in the same position ?!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
B.louise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve just accepted my place there!! I’m so so nervous!!
daria.k
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by B.louise)
I’ve just accepted my place there!! I’m so so nervous!!
are you studying at lcc ??!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
B.louise
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The University of Arts London? Lime grove campus yes!
(Original post by daria.k)
are you studying at lcc ??!
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

Hope you're all well and excited to start uni.

My name is Céline and I studied BA Television and Live Events Production at LCC and know many people from other courses. If you have any questions about your course, LCC, living in London or just need someone to ask questions to please feel free to get in touch.

I know how stressful it is to move to a new city and start university so anything I can do to help future students I will

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
username4749300
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Celine, I will be studying Television and Live Events Production at LCC but have been allocated Costume Store, are there many at LCC living at the Costume Store, I’m really concerned I’ll miss out on socials etc with LCC students. I have rang the accommodation staff and they say lots travel to LCC from Acton, do you know anyone who does this? If so how have they found the journey? What have you thought about the course?Thanks Sol
Last edited by username4749300; 2 weeks ago
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Sol,

Congrats on your place!

There are a lot of people living in Costume Store that study in LCC and there are events in all the halls (which you can find out about when you get there). It indeed looks far on the map, but with the tube it's half and hour (North Acton with Central Line, change at Bond Street for the Bakerloo south to Elephant and Castle). The great thing is that Costume Store and LCC are by the tube station so you won't waste any time. Also, tubes run until late during the week and run 24h at the weekend so even if there are events in Elephant and Castle you'll be able to travel home.

The course will give you a good understanding of the industry and will allow you to meet and work with students from other courses. You'll be able to shape your studies and find out what you'll like to be doing in the future.

Any questions please feel free!

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
(Original post by username4749300)
Hi Celine, I will be studying Television and Live Events Production at LCC but have been allocated Costume Store, are there many at LCC living at the Costume Store, I’m really concerned I’ll miss out on socials etc with LCC students. I have rang the accommodation staff and they say lots travel to LCC from Acton, do you know anyone who does this? If so how have they found the journey? What have you thought about the course?Thanks Sol
B.louise
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hi there,

Hope you're all well and excited to start uni.

My name is Céline and I studied BA Television and Live Events Production at LCC and know many people from other courses. If you have any questions about your course, LCC, living in London or just need someone to ask questions to please feel free to get in touch.

I know how stressful it is to move to a new city and start university so anything I can do to help future students I will

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
Is there a way to make a chat with people staying at the same accommodation or studying on the same course? That would be fantastic if possible as I'm moving all the way from newcastle area.
Thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (335)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (1169)
54.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (464)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (177)
8.25%

Watched Threads