Any golf fans? Watch

Xymox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anyone here like to play this game too? How good are your skills in it?
NeonSun
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yeah, I like to play golf time till time, it's one of my favourite sport games together with football and basketball I'm a rather good amateur player but from my own experience I can say that mastering this game techniques can be really difficult for some people and if you aren't interested in this game very much, you probably won't become good in it, especially considering how much time can it take to develop and improve your skills.
I think that the best recommendation for you will be to find a good teaching pro for learning the basics. Such things as right posture, hodling clubs, making swings and other belong to the basics and it's better to learn them with the professional help. You can find group or individual lessons and after mastering the basics continue on your own.
In general as I mentioned above the most important things are creating the right posture (it should be wide, solid and stable), getting fitted for clubs (there are many types of them and all of them affect greatly the game) and practising various types of shots https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-li...for-beginners/ , training your grip, making the right swings and so on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (76)
23.68%
No (245)
76.32%

Watched Threads