Jumped out of window in exam Watch

MariannaL
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I tore my paper up, and jumped out of the window during my A Level English Literature exam and didn’t write a single thing. It is 30% of my grade. I am allowed to sit my other exams and my college and mum are trying to contact the exam board and ask for special consideration due to poor mental health. If my doctor does / does not write a letter what are possible outcomes ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
You are an idiot
Glaz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Notoriety
Papa Noto may be able to help...
Haider.alix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well this is quite serious, you crossed the limit . you might face suspension from the exams
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this would be very disruptive for the other students doing the exam ?

smh
Kian Stevens
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
'Next up in things that didn't happen, but are posted on TSR anyway because people are gullible enough to believe them...'
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kian Stevens)
'Next up in things that didn't happen, but are posted on TSR anyway because people are gullible enough to believe them...'
Exactly, Tyrone.
MariannaL
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You are an idiot
I know I am. Does that contribute anything useful to the discussion though ?
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well... that was a bit inconsiderate to the other students.
I mean if you have valid diagnosed mental health issues then they might allow it, but this is pretty serious...
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
a g r e e d
blackvoid17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tea
hajerox123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MariannaL)
I tore my paper up, and jumped out of the window during my A Level English Literature exam and didn’t write a single thing. It is 30% of my grade. I am allowed to sit my other exams and my college and mum are trying to contact the exam board and ask for special consideration due to poor mental health. If my doctor does / does not write a letter what are possible outcomes ?
dammnnn I always consider doing that but im smart enough to not act on it.
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeh like that definitely happened :lol:
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you jumped out of the window..? couldn't you have just done the normal thing and left via the doors?
username4606994
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Love how you post an insult as anonymous. Clearly this person needs help not some moron to belittle them.
(Original post by Anonymous)
You are an idiot
Haider.alix
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
does that even make sense here?
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
you jumped out of the window..? couldn't you have just done the normal thing and left via the doors?
Haider.alix
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pray to God and hope for the best cuz this is a very serious issue, i prefer you find a doctor who is your relative or neighbour cuz you seriously need a very good and hyperbolic report if you are actually thinking of saving yourself
Frankkly
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Look on the bright side. Seems like the window was on the ground floor!
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
troll/10
geogol17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh sweetheart! Hopefully you’ll get some grade consideration and maybe some access arrangements for your other exams? I and a lot of other people I know have been allowed small/private rooms and rest breaks! This way you can take a minute out and should anything really get on top of you again, you won’t disturb anyone else. I hope they’re considerate of your situation, and hey if not, you’ve got bigger things on your plate - this isn’t the end of the world!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads