Didn't write the question number in the margin in GCSE AQA English Literature booklet Watch

elena53
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Just finished the second AQA GCSE English literature paper today, was waiting for it to be collected and read that you are meant to write the question number in the margin at the start of each answer. Luckily the invigilator allowed me to re-open the paper and write them in but I didn't notice that I needed to do this in the first exam so in my paper 1 answer booklet there is no question number next to my answer. Does this matter? I wrote 'In Macbeth, In Jekyll and Hyde etc' at the start of each question and also turned a new page for each separate answer, so will it be marked correctly or will my paper be discarded? Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Dmkajahsh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter as ur answer gets scanned in so they will have an idea of what questions u did
(Original post by elena53)
Just finished the second AQA GCSE English literature paper today, was waiting for it to be collected and read that you are meant to write the question number in the margin at the start of each answer. Luckily the invigilator allowed me to re-open the paper and write them in but I didn't notice that I needed to do this in the first exam so in my paper 1 answer booklet there is no question number next to my answer. Does this matter? I wrote 'In Macbeth, In Jekyll and Hyde etc' at the start of each question and also turned a new page for each separate answer, so will it be marked correctly or will my paper be discarded? Please let me know if you have any ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (7)
41.18%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (4)
23.53%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (2)
11.76%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (1)
5.88%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest