HappyMedic2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am a scared to do a levels. I’m usually confident in exams but this A levels are going to be the death of me , what’s worth is that my life will change if I don’t do well. I applied to do medicine and having to go through the rough process again is scary, and being criticised since I’m seen as the SMART person in school.

My grades for uni are A*AA but it seems I won’t get them. I keep thinking I’ll get something like BBC or BCC because exams are unpredictable. This is genuine fear that I don’t know where it came from, might be stress but idk.

Advice
HappyMedic2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
BUMP
username4706050
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Everything happens for a reason. If for some reason you dont get the grades (although I'm sure if you're working hard and you're predicted them you will!), there's always other choices. And who knows, you may end up doing something you prefer! I know it's hard not to panic, but it'll all be over soon and what will be will be. Good luck!
Justanotheranon6
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I can’t promise u that everything will be ok.. sometimes even if we deserve things and work hard for them we don’t get them. U may not get the grades u need, even if you’ve earned them.
I studied 6 hours a day for two years on top of lessons and I was at the top of my class and I still didn’t get into even my insurance choice. Results day was the worst day of my life.

I can promise u this tho- you’ll get through it if u want to. Failing doesn’t mean ur dumb. It doesn’t mean that u didn’t try hard enough. It doesn’t mean u lack value. I promise it will be ok if it doesn’t work out. A levels are hell. HELL. But I swear you’ll make it thro it and the aftermath. I know that this isn’t the answer u want but it’s the truth.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed