AQA Alevel English Lit spec B paper 1 tragedy (like my essays) Watch

emilybg123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How did we find the questions? What questions did people pick? Out here thanking my teachers for picking spec B because spec A seemed horrendous
skkkkkkkkr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i found the questions were reasonable. The extract was great in relation to tragedy! For section B, I chose the misguided / cruel murdered , and for section C I chose the one about exceptional protagonists! What about you ? I’m so glad we did a different spec:)
laura3004
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did the same too! I thought the the questions were good, especially the extract question considering Spec A's extract
(Original post by skkkkkkkkr)
i found the questions were reasonable. The extract was great in relation to tragedy! For section B, I chose the misguided / cruel murdered , and for section C I chose the one about exceptional protagonists! What about you ? I’m so glad we did a different spec:)
skkkkkkkkr
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
now i’m just a bit worried for paper 2, as AQA might give us (spec B) a difficult question, and give spec A an easy one. 😭 best of luck with your revision !
(Original post by laura3004)
I did the same too! I thought the the questions were good, especially the extract question considering Spec A's extract
emilybg123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I also did the cruel / misguided murderer but I did the positive ending for section C . I thought the extract was pretty good aswell. Just hoping for a decent paper 2
(Original post by skkkkkkkkr)
01111magic
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol i really hated the tragedy paper, i didn't think it was a good paper compared to last years ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (49)
24.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.32%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (36)
18.18%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.59%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
16.16%

Watched Threads