My friend Watch

Josh135
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My best friend is from Spain but she boards at our school, she invited me to stay at her house for a week along with my other friend, should I pay for my flights and all that? I’m thinking yes but I don’t know. And also should I bring money in case her family take us out for the day? Like for food and stuff?? Thanks!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Levi23317
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Id say take money just incase, but its most likely that they will pay (depending on how old you are, like if your an adult then theyd expect you to pay probs).
Josh135
Rep:
?
(Original post by Levi23317)
Id say take money just incase, but its most likely that they will pay (depending on how old you are, like if your an adult then theyd expect you to pay probs).
Ok! Thanks
Josh135
Rep:
?
(Original post by Josh135)
My best friend is from Spain but she boards at our school, she invited me to stay at her house for a week along with my other friend, should I pay for my flights and all that? I’m thinking yes but I don’t know. And also should I bring money in case her family take us out for the day? Like for food and stuff?? Thanks!
Do you think we should pay the flights? My dad said he would pay?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would not interpret an invitation to visit as an invitation to pay for you to visit unless they've explicitly said that, plan for the trip as if it was any other holiday where you need spending money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads