The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

CalcYum!

Hey everyone, what kind of flavoured milk are we into? Milkshakes, thickshakes, strawberry milk, honeycomb flavoured... was gonna do a poll but decided against that (past experiences tell me that there are sometimes unknown variables that can occur in poll threads, lol). But seeing as I've just heard over the radio that many youths of today are not obtaining enough calcium in their diet, I was inspired to start up a thread like this. That and I thought it could be fun.

I like honeycomb and caramel flavoured milkshakes :tongue: what about you?

Luv Danni x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
danni_bella83
Hey everyone, what kind of flavoured milk are we into? Milkshakes, thickshakes, strawberry milk, honeycomb flavoured... was gonna do a poll but decided against that (past experiences tell me that there are sometimes unknown variables that can occur in poll threads, lol). But seeing as I've just heard over the radio that many youths of today are not obtaining enough calcium in their diet, I was inspired to start up a thread like this. That and I thought it could be fun.

Luv Danni x

My fave milkshakes is the good old chocolate flavour, can't beat it (for me anyway, i LOVE chocolate).
Reply 2
danni_bella83

Luv Danni x

chocalate for definate!!!! but i have a glass of milk everyday anyway with my dinner. i like milk!! milk and cookies is well nice!! also cookies and water, wierdly enough, cookies do actually taste cool when dipped in water hehe i was sad enough to try it!!
Reply 3
Alice2411
chocalate for definate!!!! but i have a glass of milk everyday anyway with my dinner. i like milk!! milk and cookies is well nice!! also cookies and water, wierdly enough, cookies do actually taste cool when dipped in water hehe i was sad enough to try it!!

Mmmm. I love cookies and milk. I am really craving some now but we don't have any cookies :-( Anyway cookies and water doesn't sound to appealing to me, had you ran out of milk when you tried that one? lol.
Reply 4
Alice2411
milk and cookies is well nice!!

Too true. Probably why the ice-cream flavour cookies & cream is quite popular at the mo :tongue:
Reply 5
no i just felt like some water hehe :smile: yes but phish food is the best ice cream!! hehe1
I drink milk constantly - you wouldn't believe how much milk I get through in a week! That's just ordinary milk too - I also love chocolate milk, and at the moment I can't go into the main SU shop on campus without getting one of those bottles of 'Mars' flavour milk! The 'Frijj' milkshakes are lovely too, especially the vanilla and the chocolate.

*Offers vanilla Frijj milkshake to whoever wants to try it*
Reply 7
PhilipsCDRW
I thought you were posting about your love of calculus!

Lol. I actually got the idea for the title from an old top I bought a while back which had the word 'CalcYum' written under a cute drawing of a little cute calf!
Reply 8
Chewable Calcium tablets :smile: yum
Reply 9
eughh milk...i have a phobia of the stuff eughh
Reply 10
frijj strawberry or banana, i also like chocolate milk with vodka in it (mudshake)
Reply 11
banana milk shake...actully fruits milk shake
Reply 12
~*glitter*~
frijj strawberry or banana, i also like chocolate milk with vodka in it (mudshake)

Aw, god, yes. Those mudshakes are so yummy, i could drink a million of them, loadsa people don't like them cos they are sickly but they go down so well for me, i love them. Have you tried the new strawberry mudshake? It is scrumptious.
Strawberries and cream Frappucino from starbucks, that kinda like a milkshake :cool:
danni_bella83

Luv Danni x

I love banana milkshakes! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Also those limited edition Frijj ones which were Banoffee flavour, with the Simpsons on the bottles.
Reply 15
LadyLucia2004
Strawberries and cream Frappucino from starbucks, that kinda like a milkshake :cool:

MMMMMMM that sounds beautiful, im really getting cravings for a milkshake now. :smile:
Reply 16
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love milkshakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 17
Has anyone else tried the creme de menthe Mudshake? It's bright green and it's gorgeous, not too sickly either!

Dannibella: honeycomb milkshake? Sounds crunchy!
Reply 18
Cabby
Has anyone else tried the creme de menthe Mudshake? It's bright green and it's gorgeous, not too sickly either!

Dannibella: honeycomb milkshake? Sounds crunchy!

ooh, no i havn't seen that mudshake, will be looking for it next time im out tho.
Reply 19
Ok - whenever i eat chocolate i like to have milk after - spesh if it's a chocolate cookie - mmmmm
I love hot chocolate too :smile:
My favourite milk shake is fresh made strawberry or chocolate gulp from the shops which is amazing but a lil pricey - i buy it when it's on special offer!! It's really thick and creamy and yum!!

Latest

Trending

Trending