Should I go to school

Watch
Student193&3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a bad sore throat and a irritating cough. I also am struggling from fatigue even though I have been going to bed an hour earlier for the past few days. Advice?
username2395571
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Obviously I'm not a doctor and can't give medical advice, if the symptoms/fatigue is persistent and doesn't get any better though please go and see a doctor about it. As for school it depends how well you feel: people always used to come in with colds and sore throats but there's no point going in if you're not going to be able to listen or take anything in if you're unwell. Hope you're okay and get better soon
anonymoussse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
wldnt recommend it school is trash and not worth going to. but go anyway bc u're going to learn something and u dont wanna miss out on valuable things
bignoob
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry buddy, sounds like ME to me: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chroni...-syndrome-cfs/
(Original post by Student193&3)
I have a bad sore throat and a irritating cough. I also am struggling from fatigue even though I have been going to bed an hour earlier for the past few days. Advice?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's nearly the weekend, might as well go in tomorrow since it sounds like you only have a cold.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads