The Student Room Group

Is BSc Pharmacology an exception course?

Hi,

I have a previous degree but want to change career path. I know that some courses are eligible for full funding if they are allied to medicine, but I am unsure which courses fall into this category?

Does pharmacology fall into this category please, or is this a STEM course which would only be eligible for part time funding?

Thanks, Dee.
Original post by evizza
Hi,

I have a previous degree but want to change career path. I know that some courses are eligible for full funding if they are allied to medicine, but I am unsure which courses fall into this category?

Does pharmacology fall into this category please, or is this a STEM course which would only be eligible for part time funding?

Thanks, Dee.

Hello,

Pharmacology would normally be a STEM part time course if studied as an honours degree, joint honours degree or integrated master’s degree.

If you know the full course details we can check our database - course name and qualification, start month of each academic year, course length in years and the name of your university?

The list of Allied Health Professional courses are as follows:

Chiropody
Dietetics
Dietetics and Nutrition (Please note that these courses specifically have both dietetics and nutrition in the title. The individual course nutrition is not a valid AHP course)
Occupational Therapy
Operating Department Practice(Diplomas and Degrees)
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Podiatry
Prosthetics and Orthotics
Radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic)
Radiotherapy
Speech and Language Therapy

Warm Regards, Dean.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending