The Student Room Group

i forgot to cross my plan out in the english lit exam!!

I'm honestly freaking out, I just realised I forgot to cross my plan out, that I wrote before all my answers. Do you think they'll mark it? Keep in mind my plans are very very rough, so I'm scared they'll grade me down. Ahh!!
Plans arent marked :smile: dont worry about it
wait neither did I but they'll still mark my real essay right? please tell me they will im really worried now
Original post by CoolCavy
Plans arent marked :smile: dont worry about it

Thanks so much for the reassurance! I was honestly so scared :lol:
Original post by Chaos6148
wait neither did I but they'll still mark my real essay right? please tell me they will im really worried now

@CoolCavy responded saying that they won't mark it, don't worry :smile:
Plans aren't marked and even if they are rough, examiners appreciate that some thought went into the essay rather than it just being done without a plan. Also examiners are taught to mark "positively" so they don't really grade people down.
Original post by peachystudy
I'm honestly freaking out, I just realised I forgot to cross my plan out, that I wrote before all my answers. Do you think they'll mark it? Keep in mind my plans are very very rough, so I'm scared they'll grade me down. Ahh!!
Reply 6
Confirmed. We see the plan, realise it's a plan, appreciate you've thought about it and then mark the essay.
Thanks so much for this!! :smile:
Original post by rani18
Plans aren't marked and even if they are rough, examiners appreciate that some thought went into the essay rather than it just being done without a plan. Also examiners are taught to mark "positively" so they don't really grade people down.

Thank you so much for clearing the doubt :smile:
Also, how many marks do you deduct from an essay without a conclusion? this really let me down in paper 1 :frown:
Original post by Davy611
Confirmed. We see the plan, realise it's a plan, appreciate you've thought about it and then mark the essay.
Hey no problem, anytime!!!
Original post by peachystudy
Thanks so much for this!! :smile:

Thank you so much for clearing the doubt :smile:
Also, how many marks do you deduct from an essay without a conclusion? this really let me down in paper 1 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending