Relationships Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I got this friend who is really complicated. She’s always up and down and when I ask if she’s okay she jumps down my throat. She is also very confusing. I went through a phase of depression for around 3 months and I cried almost every day at school and was unhappy. I tried to make myself happy and I knew the cause but chose to deny it. She made me feel horrible about myself, was never comforting or understanding and pretty much pointed out characteristics that I like about myself into negatives. I distanced myself from everyone at school and was known as being moody, sad or grumpy at the time.

I over came my depression and became more social and confident. She was the source of my depression and I disliked her for that. She eventually said sorry and we became good friends. But now I’m starting to think should I be friends with her if I know she caused my depression and made me unhappy. Help pls😩
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You've been through things, you know who had a hand in that and now your out the other side you get to choose. Is n't that the important thing. Take your time and make your choice.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It sounds like you managed to move on from that and put it behind you. If this is the case then don't cut her out of your life for things that happened in the past that have since been resolved.
Ruth_ldn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you! x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (301)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1101)
55.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (432)
21.71%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
7.84%

Watched Threads