Stage fright Watch

HunnieBee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Today I had to present my French presentation in Front of my whole class... It didn’t go well,My hands started to shake uncontrollably, I was sweating and my voice was shaking so much my teacher had to stop me. My crush was in that lesson and so were the popular kids( they think I’m weird, but now they are going to think I’m weirder) I’m usually not that shy. I’m so ashamed of myself and embarrassed to even pass the popular kids now. I’m so disappointed in myself.
T0mas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nice to know mate.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HunnieBee)
Today I had to present my French presentation in Front of my whole class... It didn’t go well,My hands started to shake uncontrollably, I was sweating and my voice was shaking so much my teacher had to stop me. My crush was in that lesson and so were the popular kids( they think I’m weird, but now they are going to think I’m weirder) I’m usually not that shy. I’m so ashamed of myself and embarrassed to even pass the popular kids now. I’m so disappointed in myself.
Well done . very brave of you. I have seen adults shake as well. Don't worry what the students think; many of them would shake too! Dont be hard on yourself! Who cares what your crush thinks? (Your crush may actually admire your bravery! )What you could do is actually ask to do another one. You will find that you will become a more confident person the more public speaking you do. Don't give up will you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (17)
35.42%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (14)
29.17%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (9)
18.75%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (3)
6.25%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (5)
10.42%

Watched Threads