URGENT Watch

mai12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys,

Basically I have a friend who has all of a sudden stopped really talking to me. We used to be quite close but now she’s gotten close with another girl ( who is my friend too ) it’s like she’s stopped making an effort with me. She still talks to everyone else in our group but I can tell that she’s not happy to talk to me. I’m not going to ask her what happened as to why she’s acting like this because nothing happened! We didn’t argue or anything like that so I’m guessing when she wants to talk to me, she will.

Please leave any advice for me 💕
Thank you all xxx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
just ask x
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mai12)
Hey guys,

Basically I have a friend who has all of a sudden stopped really talking to me. We used to be quite close but now she’s gotten close with another girl ( who is my friend too ) it’s like she’s stopped making an effort with me. She still talks to everyone else in our group but I can tell that she’s not happy to talk to me. I’m not going to ask her what happened as to why she’s acting like this because nothing happened! We didn’t argue or anything like that so I’m guessing when she wants to talk to me, she will.

Thank you all xxx
No you need to ask her because it upsets you a bit.
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol I've had this happen to me and I've done it to other people. Honestly, just ask, my mood swings are intense well they used to be and I'm hella spontaneous so I just cut off mates and start again or focus on myself completely. All the best x
(Original post by mai12)
Hey guys,

Thank you all xxx
S.Toner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah just ask her or invite her out for a coffee or something guage her response have you made an effort with her or could she be thinking you are avoiding her
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (59)
22.1%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (91)
34.08%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (57)
21.35%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (25)
9.36%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (35)
13.11%

Watched Threads