My boyfriend constantly wants sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I am 24 and my boyfriend is 21. I’ve had a lot of relationships whereas he has had 2.
His energy is insane. We’ve had sex up to 10 times in a night. The other night we had sex 4 times, and I was tired and wanted to sleep. Early in the morning he was super ‘hard’ and kept pestering me for an hour for another round. If my leg so much as brushes against him accidentally he gets horny. If I push him away he will continue trying to touch me. I literally can’t get any sleep with this guy. How can I make him understand this is too much.
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ask him which part of no, doesnt he understand.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I am 24 and my boyfriend is 21. I’ve had a lot of relationships whereas he has had 2.
His energy is insane. We’ve had sex up to 10 times in a night. The other night we had sex 4 times, and I was tired and wanted to sleep. Early in the morning he was super ‘hard’ and kept pestering me for an hour for another round. If my leg so much as brushes against him accidentally he gets horny. If I push him away he will continue trying to touch me. I literally can’t get any sleep with this guy. How can I make him understand this is too much.
He has to understand that no means no. Also you might need to find ways of getting him really worn out well before you want to sleep. Make sure that he spills his load etc and then say no more for now and stick to it. How do you have sex 10 times a night anyway? Does he come every time and do you get sore? Is he making love or just gratifying himself?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Babe, first of all, ARE YOU OKAY??? That's crazy, I mean I understand his sexual drive but that's really harsh on you. Too much sex in general is just no beuno.
S.Toner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Smack it on the head every time one quick swift smack but hit it with back of hand just enough to shock him eventually he will learn and flinch and it might make him less excited
keptinside
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by College_Dropout)
Ask him which part of no, doesnt he understand.
Lmao
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tell your boyfriend to calm down
Palmyra
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
10 times a night?

fair play lad
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wow..he is really a douche bag. Explain it to him when his in his actual mood and tell him to stop being a kid and start acting mature....and that sex is not life. There's more to it..
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We know the quantity is extremely high. What's the quality like for you?

Is there any particular reason for him wanting sex 4 times a night?

Is he faking orgasms?

Is he eating pumpkin seeds by the bucket load?

Does he not realise there's a time and a place for everything? Including sleeping.

Would it help if you both jumped into bed 45 minutes earlier each night?

How is he outside the bedroom?

You don't have to answer all these questions on the forum. Just answering them in your head might help you to work out the best solution to this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads