Why does he not reply at night ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have been texting thus guy on/off recently but it’s strange that he never replies to messages at night. I’ve replied to his message now but I know he won’t reply back till the morning. I know for a fact he’s not sleeping or busy to reply also. Anyone have an idea why
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Some people just prefer to shut off from social media after a certain time of night. It helps them to unwind before bed and sleep easier.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Might actually be busy or asleep?

He's still replying, right? I don't see the issue here, he probably has other stuff to do in his life than to text at every opportunity.
Moosferatu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is this real? Are you able to sleep and text at the same time?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been texting thus guy on/off recently but it’s strange that he never replies to messages at night. I’ve replied to his message now but I know he won’t reply back till the morning. I know for a fact he’s not sleeping or busy to reply also. Anyone have an idea why
Perhaps he just doesn't want to. Maybe it's as simple as that.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Either ask him or don't think about it.
Spanx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You know for a fact? How the f*ck did you find out about his wife and the kids he has to put to bed?!
(Original post by Anonymous)
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
he has a double life , at night he’s a serial killer or he’s a werewolf
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you can sleep and message at the same time then you have some serious talent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (238)
14.84%
The paper was reasonable (895)
55.8%
Not feeling great about that exam... (352)
21.95%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
7.42%

Watched Threads