Boyfriend goin on holiday advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I sound mad insecure I know but ladies (and men) please understand lol. So my boyfriend is going on a lads holiday to Spain , I'm fine with it (I think) I'm not ever going to stop him enjoying himself . I'm just scared , In the past he did cheat on me, compare me to his ex'S and told me he wants to sleep with a girl I dnt like (I actually went depressed n mental ) I'm fine naw and happy but ever since he said he's going on holiday I feel insecure , i haven't told him that and won't say that because he'll use it against me. Should I be worried ??? Pretty ladies in bikinis in the sun ? I mean cmon !!!
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should've left him ages ago.
AsithU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
>"in the past he did cheat on me"
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JSol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Let's be totally honest here: Truth 1) You're not fine with him going on this holiday, because you have well-placed concerns he's going to cheat on you.Truth 2) He's cheated before and WILL cheat again because he doesn't respect you and he's a cheating immature ****-boy.Truth 3) His lack of respect for you is further exemplified by him comparing you to his exes, telling you he wants to sleep with other people, and also having you in state of fear to voice your concerns because he will use it against you. All are a form of emotional abuse and have in the past caused you anxiety and depression.Truth 4) You're in a toxic relationship and for your own good need to get out of it.Truth 5) Your fear of being alone is causing you to stay in this relationship. Take my advice: stop wasting your time and energy on this wasteman and dump that fool. It's going to be **** and it's going to hurt, but in 5 years time this little prick won't matter and you will have met a man/men who will treat you with respect.Based on this post and your boyfriend's behaviour, I'm going to assume you're a lot younger than me. I'm a 29yo straight male and I'm only posting because I wish someone older had given me straight talking advice when I was younger. Focus on yourself, get good grades, get fit and healthy, put your phone down and develop your skills and hobbies.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
You should end the relationship. It's no wonder you are insecure, considering what he's said and done in the past.

Also, why would he use your insecurity against you? He doesn't sound very nice.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I agree with everyone else. You have no reason to trust him and a relationship is dead without trust.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (69)
32.55%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.28%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.49%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.09%

Watched Threads