- Three chloride are: silicon tetrachloride, potassium trichloride and sulfure chloride
- Cracking organic chemistry
- van der waals
- Any tips to get an A grade?
- Internal energy quotation 1
- aqa chemistry question - cracking
- Chemistry Solutions
- A little help on polar/non-polar liquids please?
- Chemistry help !!!
- Atkins Physical chemistry 10th edition - Answers
- show 10 more
- Help with n.m.r. Of hexane pleassseeee
- Water is weird
- Aqa gcse Chemistry question
- Why does iodine have a higher boiling point than chlorine?
- A level Chemistry Q&A revsion
- SQA Higher Chemistry Thread
- A-Level Chemistry Edexcel Paper 1
- can someone help me with london despersion force?
- How come 2-ethyl butane is NOT an isomer of hexane?
- Explaining the trends observed in a graph (Van der Waals forces)
Related university courses
Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry with Study Abroad
Applied Science (Chemistry), HND Top Up
Liverpool Community College
University of Oxford
Chemistry with a Year Abroad
Chemistry, Green Principles and Sustainable Processes
University of York
Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
University of Edinburgh
University of Leeds
University of Huddersfield