I'm missing my driving instructor Watch

eizatia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I just passed my driving test but I don't feel fully realised. It's just feel like something that still burdening me. I missed my driving class and my driving instructor. He was so nice to me. But he's married. It's not like I love him but I really appreciate the moment we were together. It's like a bond between us. I miss to have a chat with him while I was driving. And now I'm crying when thinking about him. I really miss the moment. It feels like I want to have the last time with him but I can't. I'll never see him again. What can I do and you know what this mean?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It sounds like you've just become overly attached to him. It's a weird relationship with a driving instructor, there's not many other situations where you start off totally alone with a total stranger for a couple of hours a week. You have to talk and build up a certain amount of trust as they're the only person stopping you from making potentially huge mistakes on the road.

You'll get over him in time. I guess it sort of feels like losing a friend but he's only doing his job. Every day will become easier than the last and with time you won't be thinking about him at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.47%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (70)
32.86%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.19%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.45%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.02%

Watched Threads