Can I do my btec resubs from last year to get my grade up Watch

Nournash
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m currently doing my health and social care and I needed to get all Distinction and 1 merit To get a DDM . However I have gotten 2 merits , I wanted to know if I could do one of my resubs from last year . My teachers are really horrible so I don’t want to ask them if it’s not even possible. It still says R when I look on my mark book so I think it may be possible. Any idea ?
SLyinc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If the exam board's Pearsons, the final grades are sent to your exam board around about June the 28th or so, other exam boards will probably follow suit with similar dates. Unfortunately from what I know, when resubmitting units past the secondary resubmission deadline (1-week buffer after receiving the grade); you're limited to a pass. So essentially, there's no point asking because the grade for that unit is capped and your current grade may have already been ratified by the exam board (they usually moderate 2 or 3 units per cohort)
Last edited by SLyinc; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads