Rxnaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I’ve basically been doing a bunch of 16 markers in preparation for the second paper. However, a question has caught me off guard. The original question is quite long so I will summarise it into the main question that was asked; discuss what makes the psychodynamic approach unique in psychology. Refer to other approaches in your answer.

I have attempted to answer it. I’ve outlined the psychodynamic approach in terms of the id, ego and superego and the five psychosexual stages. I’m assuming this is required as the question states “discuss” instead of just evaluate,

I’ve managed to come up with three paragraphs; in terms of focus on personality and childhood, the stages being focused on personality development and test ability of the theory. However, I’m struggling to come up with more points. Could anyone please help me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads