The Student Room Group

Ocr cambridge technicals ict level 3

Can someone please help me. I am doing unit 6, unit 9 and unit 8 and i still don't know what i'm doing. Has anybody got any resources or anything. Its for the coursework.
unit 6 is app development.. we used thunkable as it was suggested by someone to our teacher...basically you are given a scenario we chose language school scenario as a class and we had to (as individuals) develop an app or the language school for native language speaking students to learn English. it was hard but by the end it became straightforward and easy. in the end you have to record your self presenting the app and their is a lot of paper work around planing how your app looks and all
Original post by Alenko333
Can someone please help me. I am doing unit 6, unit 9 and unit 8 and i still don't know what i'm doing. Has anybody got any resources or anything. Its for the coursework.

Hi, doing the Unit 6 and Unit 9, what exactly can I help you with?
The unit specifications are here and should give you more information on the units:

Unit 6: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/267355-application-design.pdf
Unit 9: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/267360-product-development.pdf
Unit 8: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/267358-project-management.pdf
Original post by Jamesshoreo
Reply 4
We are doing exactly the same thing! I'm at a point where after 2 years of doing this course I still don't know what I'm doing.

OMG do we have to actually create an APP??? And is it hard? I have exams going on, and I will have a window of 2 weeks to finish Unit 6. I really need a distinction in this unit and I don't know what to do anymore. Also how do you mean present the APP?
I've given up.
Original post by blue2019
unit 6 is app development.. we used thunkable as it was suggested by someone to our teacher...basically you are given a scenario we chose language school scenario as a class and we had to (as individuals) develop an app or the language school for native language speaking students to learn English. it was hard but by the end it became straightforward and easy. in the end you have to record your self presenting the app and their is a lot of paper work around planing how your app looks and all
Reply 5
hi, i look at the spec and i still don't get what am doing or how to do it. im so confused, especially with the proposed design plan in unit 6 what is that about :frown:
We also did an app, but developed it in Microsoft Access using a database.
We are doing exactly the same thing! I'm at a point where after 2 years of doing this course I still don't know what I'm doing.

OMG do we have to actually create an APP??? And is it hard? I have exams going on, and I will have a window of 2 weeks to finish Unit 6. I really need a distinction in this unit and I don't know what to do anymore. Also how do you mean present the APP?
I've given up.
Reply 7
Original post by Jamesshoreo

You probably won't read this BUT: if you still have your unit 9, how did you structure the unit tests and integration tests in Task 4 for the implementation? I have no idea what I am doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending