Will it be enough to just learn the organic synthesis summary sheet Watch

lsdhfls
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
https://chemrevise.files.wordpress.c...el-summary.pdf
Since im really struggling to revise everything for chemistry and my other a levels as i just started revision last week, my bad ik i ****** up
i was wondering if just learning the reaction summary on this pdf will be at least half decent enough for paper 2 organic chem, im not expecting full marks or anything but i must gain at least some marks right since most of organic questions are about drawing the mechanism, conditions and name of reaction?
Again im not hoping for full marks or an A just wondering if this is ok to do as i rlly have too much to learn already
anonymoussse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes ensure u memorise the full organic synthesis.
organic is muchhhh easier.
memorise this https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/359182...n-pathways.pdf

memorise those mechanisms. it's difficult to remember them if uve only memorised them, so put them into practice (fastest way to memorise them)

go to physics and maths tutor and print out a paper for each chapter (that should only be 6 or 7 papers). this should only take u 7 ish hours to complete. it's the best way to prepare for ur exam.

next, do at least 3 NMR papers from physics and maths tutor

then memorise the purification steps from past papers. then u should be solid. u can do all of that in 1 day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (135)
60.81%
No (87)
39.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise