Can I have some advice please! I feel like I have made a mistake Watch

Simxss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
So i have accepted an unconditional offer at the university of Nottingham to study liberal arts. The offer was unconditional because I have already got my grades from last year. However I feel like I would like to go Leeds instead. I also got an unconditional from them aswel. Do you think I have chance to go to Leeds instead of Nottingham even though I have firmed an unconditional offer.

Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Simxss)
Hi,
So i have accepted an unconditional offer at the university of Nottingham to study liberal arts. The offer was unconditional because I have already got my grades from last year. However I feel like I would like to go Leeds instead. I also got an unconditional from them aswel. Do you think I have chance to go to Leeds instead of Nottingham even though I have firmed an unconditional offer.

Thank you
There’s a stickied thread at the top of the applications, clearing and ucas forum that explains how to change your mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (181)
32.5%
The paper was reasonable (273)
49.01%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
11.13%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.36%

Watched Threads