The Student Room Group

Tuition loan change

What if I submit my application for full tuition loan but then find out I can get a bursary or other grant to pay some of the university tuition fees. Can I then get less in loans from student finance England without it being a problem?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by moon4
What if I submit my application for full tuition loan but then find out I can get a bursary or other grant to pay some of the university tuition fees. Can I then get less in loans from student finance England without it being a problem?

Hello,

Is this for an undergraduate course? If so yes, you can reduce your request for a Tuition Fee Loan either online or using a paper Tuition Fee Loan request form at a later date.

This can also be done after the course start date, however usually it will be your university that sends through your tuition fee liability to us electronically if it changes during your course.

Warm Regards, Dean.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Dean
Hello,

Is this for an undergraduate course? If so yes, you can reduce your request for a Tuition Fee Loan either online or using a paper Tuition Fee Loan request form at a later date.

This can also be done after the course start date, however usually it will be your university that sends through your tuition fee liability to us electronically if it changes during your course.

Warm Regards, Dean.

Hi yes it would be undergraduate. Thanks for your response.
How does the assessment process work as part of the Disabled Students Allowance?
If I chose an option on the application to apply Disabled Students' Allowances but no longer want to do that, how could that be changed?
Original post by moon4
Hi yes it would be undergraduate. Thanks for your response.
How does the assessment process work as part of the Disabled Students Allowance?
If I chose an option on the application to apply Disabled Students' Allowances but no longer want to do that, how could that be changed?

Hi there,

DSA assessments are separate from the rest of the funding. You can apply for it, but then choose to cancel by emailing [email protected]

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending