Please help - targeted at girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m fifteen and I’m planning on having surgery on my bum. I’m getting really insecure about it, it is in the middle of small and medium I’m black and I have a lot of pressure to have a big bum - everyone has a big bum on inta and I feel abnormal, can someone please give me advice or anything?
ilovepolarbears
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
surgery may look amazing now, but won’t look so great when you’re much older
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh jesus.
You're 15, you don't need surgery.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Oh jesus.
You're 15, you don't need surgery.
But it’s so embarrassing when my friends compare bum sizes and mine does compare. I have never been the type to want to change myself so drastically but I think it’s really getting to me now.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ilovepolarbears)
surgery may look amazing now, but won’t look so great when you’re much older
That’s a very good point but I get really insecure nowadays
Garmadon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you get surgery then people will know your insecure. Arent you insecure about people knowing your insecure?
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But it’s so embarrassing when my friends compare bum sizes and mine does compare. I have never been the type to want to change myself so drastically but I think it’s really getting to me now.
Just take this from a girl that has always hated her body, you don't need surgery.

If you're constantly comparing yourself to other people then you're not going to live a happy life because you'll find yourself always putting yourself down.

Have you considered doing squats instead? Working those booty muscles can make it appear bigger, if that's the look you're going for.
blue2019
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
look we all have insecurities....you need to do more squats..or other exercises to make your bum look bigger instead of resulting to surgery...that like the last choice...plus your young you still have a long time till you body fully develops...don't rush it.......i don't think you should wait and do exercises to naturally make it bigger.....it better...plus surgery will have lot of downsides and risks
I’m fifteen and I’m planning on having surgery on my bum. I’m getting really insecure about it, it is in the middle of small and medium I’m black and I have a lot of pressure to have a big bum - everyone has a big bum on inta and I feel abnormal, can someone please give me advice or anything?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by blue2019)
look we all have insecurities....you need to do more squats..or other exercises to make your bum look bigger instead of resulting to surgery...that like the last choice...plus your young you still have a long time till you body fully develops...don't rush it.......i don't think you should wait and do exercises to naturally make it bigger.....it better...plus surgery will have lot of downsides and risks
Thank you, I appreciate it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Just take this from a girl that has always hated her body, you don't need surgery.

If you're constantly comparing yourself to other people then you're not going to live a happy life because you'll find yourself always putting yourself down.

Have you considered doing squats instead? Working those booty muscles can make it appear bigger, if that's the look you're going for.
I’ll try that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Garmadon)
If you get surgery then people will know your insecure. Arent you insecure about people knowing your insecure?
Could I not just lie and say it’s natural though?
Garmadon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One of the best lessons in life is to not give a sh*t about what people say.

You dont need to fit into all the trends.
arieslover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
my god you are 15 and you are a teen...of course hormones will be running like a mad crazy woman but you need to realise we all have insecurities trust me i have so much and i learn to embrace by a horrible experience of heart break which led me to be a beautiful human being inside and out...i still feel insecure my body but i dont show because it looks we are embracing our weakness not our strengthness....please huni you dont need surgery trust me as you get older you will get curves you might be developing a little late if you think you are flat....you might not be but in your eyes and friends eyes....dont let them get to you....beauty comes within us stop worrying about your looks because you are going to get depressed...and surgery is dangerous to do and appealing as you get older as one said....huni YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh dear what has the world come to. You’re 15! Get off Instagram and study for school. Be happy with what you’ve got. There’s things I’d like to change about myself but deal with it. God made you the way you are so embrace it and don’t feel like you have to be as good looking as the girls on social media
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ll try that
Good luck, I hope you end up with the result you're looking for :hugs:
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pretty sure people will realise the increase in size of your bum and that’s gonna be a bit suspicious
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sanyaali_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by blue2019)
i agree, its way better to exercise if thats what it takes and you'll feel as though youve achieved something and if you had surgery people would notice and personally id hate that
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
o o f, dont go on instagram, having a big bUm doesnt make you better then anyone else, and your too young to have surgery, your still growing.... jeez i hate instagram models so much.
Gracelizabeth
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Idk since when can 15 year olds get bum surgery? Didn't know that was a thing. Don't worry about it, exercise is best, bum implants can look unsightly when you get older
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
this is what is wrong with our generation myself included, we shouldnt feel as though we arent perfect. there are people out there who are much worse for instance not having arms. imagine that? we should all be more grateful for what we have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (224)
72.49%
Jeremy Hunt (85)
27.51%

Watched Threads