Do MAN CITY fans actually support City? Watch

noorgal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
there's a lot of plastic fans around nowadays. Some say they're a city fan then they're a Liverpool fan.

If you actually are a city fan, do you genuinely support them or are you out for the clout? Will you stop supporting city when pep goes to Juve?
haxhacks
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Glory hunters are the words your looking for
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by noorgal)
there's a lot of plastic fans around nowadays. Some say they're a city fan then they're a Liverpool fan.
can you support this claim or..?
noorgal
Rep:
?
yess! My mind just went blank when I was thinking about how much I hate Scumchester sh itty

(Original post by haxhacks)
noorgal
Rep:
?
yess. 2 boys in my school and now my neighbour who used to take the piss out of liverpool
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
can you support this claim or..?
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by noorgal)
yess. 2 boys in my school and now my neighbour who used to take the piss out of liverpool
you just said there are alot of plastic fans but you directly went for city and liverpool...but anyways its better than united to liverpool or vice versa.
noorgal
Rep:
?
yes but who else is to gonna be nowadays? They're the two biggest teams rn. Liverpool are doing really well and just lost by a point. And they're in the UCL final. United are irrelevant now lol since they've appointed a Sunday league quality manager haha
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
you just said there are alot of plastic fans but you directly went for city and liverpool...but anyways its better than united to liverpool or vice versa.
Edit: I didn't say LFC are plastic; they're far from it, they're probs the best supported English team with United. City, on the other hand, have no history and attract plastic fans like bees to honey
Last edited by noorgal; 3 weeks ago
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am a Liverpool fan. As City beat us to the title by JUST ONE POINT allowing us NOT to win the league with so many points, I decided to use a similar method to get Man City RELEGATED to the EFL Championship as my first FM20 save playing as Liverpool.
The method is like this one (the person is playing as Arsenal and got Chelsea relegated)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...relegated.html
Last edited by 8013; 3 weeks ago
NestlePure
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A lot city fans are plastic, however there are some real supporters.
edward1039
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by haxhacks)
Correct
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (208)
14.78%
The paper was reasonable (786)
55.86%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
22.03%
It was TERRIBLE (103)
7.32%

Watched Threads